Amplifying First Nations voices to help progress Aboriginal self-determination and support the implementation of Victorian processes and Uluru from the Heart.
IPAA Victoria is proud to launch our Strategic Themes 2023–24. The Strategic Themes are a result of deep listening and engagement with sector leaders, conversations with member organisations and in response to the ongoing needs of professionals who operate in the public purpose sector.
Some of the key offerings include:
- Treaty and truth-telling series
- International Women’s Day Gala dinner
- First Nations Gathering and events
- Reconciliation Week statement
- NAIDOC Week video recognising the 2023 theme ‘For Our Elders’
- Continued implementation of our Reconciliation Action Plan 2021–23