IPAA Victoria’s Delivering Your Virtual Presentation with Confidence course will empower you to present with authority and capture the attention of your audience.
This course will empower you to present with authority and capture the attention of your audience. Virtual meetings are essential to working in a hybrid setting and require new skills in presentation, engagement, and influence. Your ability to communicate confidently and coherently online is essential.
Participants will gain a comprehensive overview of how to deliver your virtual presentation with confidence by:
- learning methods and techniques that you can instantly adopt
- gaining an understanding of the importance and impact of a presentation
- identifying and correcting presenting ‘errors’ to ensure that your presentations are well-received.
Participants will walk away from the course with an in-depth knowledge on how to:
- gain immediate and measurable improvement in your delivery style
- learn how to write and deliver engaging presentations with confidence and clarity
- enhance your delivery optimising pace, voice control and body language
- how to assess audience responses and adjust your delivery
- handle questions with composure and authority.
This course is designed for those who:
- are involved in public speaking, presenting and leading meetings
- want to improve your public speaking and presenting skills
- write or prepare presentations for a colleagues, managers, ministers or committee members
- manage a virtual team and looking to increase levels of engagement online
- work and present within a variety of public sector environments.
Simple, interactive, informative
— Yawinder Hunan, Department of Transport
It was valuable, far more so than I expected – and the facilitator really was exceptional, he was personable, knowledgeable and just really engaging
— Pilot program participant, Department of Transport