IPAA Victoria’s Program Evaluation and Assessment Masterclass will help you navigate the jargon, introduce multiple approaches, and provide practical steps to plan and conduct a useful evaluation.
Evaluation knowledge and skills are highly sought after across the public purpose sector. All public projects and programs require practical and effective evaluation to support accountability, improvement, and learning.
You will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Program Evaluation and Assessment by:
- putting theory into practice with the use of templates to support the transfer of learning into your work after the program
- identifying and adopting evaluation models and methods that can be applied to projects and programs
- understanding the results of the evaluation, and better understand your work.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- know how to plan comprehensive evaluation
- learn how to engage stakeholders in evaluative activities and strategies
- be able to create and work in accordance to evaluation methods that align with specific projects.
The ideal course participant is someone who is a:
- program or project manager who use evaluation for initiative
- public sector manager who plans, implements, or reviews programs
- professional looking to broaden your knowledge on evaluation methods.
Shows why evaluation is not only necessary, but invaluable and interesting as well
— Virginia Dods, Commission for Children and Young People
100% of attendees agreed that Program Evaluation provided them with skills to build their capability.
— 2018–19 IPAA Victoria feedback surveys