Sustainability Simplified: Developing sustainable budget bids and business cases is a webinar designed specifically for Victorian Public Sector staff and public purpose sector professionals who draft and/or approve budget bids or business cases. The event aims to equip attendees with practical insights factoring sustainability into the budget bid development process.
Through a panel discussion, experts will identify the key elements of sustainable budget bids and how they can be easily acquitted, covering considerations such as:
- assessing environmental impacts
- addressing policy and legal requirements
- sharing helpful tools and resources
- showcasing examples of sustainable budget bids and business cases.
This event is led by IPAA Victoria’s Sustainability Community of Practice (CoP).
- All Victorian Public Sector employees