Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming the way the public purpose sector works. IPAA Victoria is bringing leaders across academia, Commonwealth and State governments, and risk management experts for an interactive and informative exploration of AI to consider the emerging risks and opportunities for the public purpose sector.
In this half-day in-person event, attendees will have the rare opportunity to learn about the history of AI, its contribution to modern workplaces and delve into the emerging risks and challenges as its use is adopted more commonly into our working lives.
- learn about the history of AI and experts’ observations on its application locally and globally
- witness a live demonstration showcasing how AI is assisting the Victorian government in driving optimal decision making
- explore governance frameworks and policies on the implementation of AI tools
- consider the future of AI and weigh in on the impacts on workplaces and public purpose sector
- participate in a Q&A to gain insights and practical advice for the panel of experts.
Segment 1: AI and the current state of play
Segment 2: AI case study and demonstration
All public purpose sector employees. In particular:
- Experts in the areas of Technology, Governance, Regulation, Privacy, People and Culture
- Young and emerging leaders.
Josef Oduwo (Facilitator)
Executive Program Director, Change & Transformation, Department of Health
Professor Eduard Hovy
Executive Director, Melbourne Connect , University of MelbourneRead More
General Manager, Enabling Technologies Branch, Department of Industry Science and Resources, Australian GovernmentRead More
Chair, Risk Community of Practice, IPAA Victoria, Associate Director, GrosvenorRead More
Chief Edge Officer, Centre for the Edge, Deloitte AustraliaRead More
Engineering Manager, Optimal Reality, Deloitte AustraliaRead More
Senior Software Engineer at Optimal Reality, Deloitte AustraliaRead More