You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
IPAA Victoria makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither IPAA Victoria, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
IPAA Victoria collects personal information when you become an IPAA member, register for an event or course, sign up to our newsletter or request information from us.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact details (name, address, email, and phone).
- Company related information (job title, qualifications).
- Skills and areas of interest (eg. People and Culture, Sustainability, Regulation).
- Requested manner of communication.
- Dietary requirements.
- Survey information and data from events you attend.
- Whether you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- Whether you have a disability.
How will your personal information be used and shared?
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- Approve membership applications.
- Prove membership related services.
- Process event and course enrolments.
- Send members information that is related to your career and work environment and which may be from sources other than IPAA. All material is vetted for relevance to our members.
- Inform you of other IPAA products and services.
- Help improve the services we deliver to you and to measure consumer interest in IPAA services.
Who else receives your information?
- IPAA will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you without your knowledge and consent.
- IPAA may provide members information to other members of the Institute, both within the State Division and Nationally, and will assume that you agree to this, unless you have told us otherwise.
- IPAA may from time to time provide lists of participants at events where your details will appear. These details will consist of your name, position and your organisation.
Disclosure of personal Information
We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the Act. That means that it will be disclosed if:
- We told you when collecting it that it would be disclosed for that purpose or for a related purpose that you would reasonably expect;
- We have your consent;
- We are required by law to disclose it; or
- It is otherwise permitted under the Act
This website uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while you are on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.
Updating your personal information
We endeavour to keep your Personal Information accurate and current and we will update it or disclose it to you upon your request. Please contact us at email@example.com or 9653 2000.
We safeguard and balance our members and non-members privacy with our needs to collect, maintain and communicate information.
03 9653 2000
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by IPAA Victoria, or in the case of some material, a third party. The site function and operation copyright is owned by IPAA Victoria.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.