Write Right - 25 May 2017
25th May 17
"I found this course very user friendly and informative. I particularly found the strategies of organising information into logical sequences and linking common ideas useful for sorting through all my ideas and information to start the writing process."
- Rachel, DEECD
Does your writing communicate your intended message the first time? Could you improve your writing skills so you communicate clearly?
In today’s business environment it is vital that your documents are written with accuracy, clarity and impact to generate the desired results.
This half-day course provides current best practice based on the guidelines in the Australian Government’s Style Manual. During this workshop you will also examine business writing strategies that you can apply to emails, letters, faxes or short reports.
You will benefit by
- quality tailoring your written message to your audience and achieving results
- overcoming writer’s block
- structuring information to flow logically and clearly
- writing with clarity and impact using modern writing conventions
- using correct paragraphs, strong sentences and selecting appropriate words for accuracy and tone
- ensuring the use of effective strategies for the final check
Jeanette Learmont , Wordsworth Effective Communications
All prices are GST inclusive
PLATINUM MEMBERS are encouraged to use their COMPLIMENTARY PLACES
Contact us for more information.
IPAA Victoria Boardroom, Level 3, 37 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
Who Should Attend?
This course is aligned to the Australian Government Style Manual and is aimed at those seeking clarity and assistance in writing short documents that are understood by their intended audience the first time.
Dates & Times
25 May 2017
Please call (03)9653 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist.