Speech Writing - 9 May 2017
9th May 17
Numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of 10 participants
“I need to make a speech!” - six little words that can make for a bad week. But there is a way to survive and even enjoy it. Drawing on two decades of experience in ministerial offices and public sector departments, Dennis provides a guide to how to produce a speech that gets the job done and more:
- how to open strongly
- how to say what you mean
- how to make it memorable
- how to use facts
- how to close with a punch
- what to avoid
- how to stay sane and get the job done.
A practical and activity-based course that will take the terror out of writing speeches and make experienced speech writers into better ones.
You will benefit by
- identifying the key characteristics of a speech
- understanding the way speaker and audience interact
- being able to write a strong opening and closing
- structuring the speech to suit your audience
- writing a speech another speaker will be comfortable giving
All prices are GST inclusive
PLATINUM MEMBERS are encouraged to use their COMPLIMENTARY PLACES
Contact us for more information.
IPAA Victoria Boardroom, Level 3, 37 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne