Get to the Point - 10 May 2017
10th May 17
"Excellent thought provoking course, providing many useful and practical tips which can be implemented immediately. Great short course for any person wishing to improve the key messages of their reports and briefs and ensuring their readers are engaged. Thoroughly recommend it."
- Lisa Giucastro, Department of Primary Industries
We all know the importance of documents that ‘get to the point’.
But how do we do that without wasting time on endless drafts?
This half day course uses conceptual frameworks for clear and concise professional writing that will help you craft strong, targeted messages for your readers.
You will benefit by
- recognising the thinking processes that precede writing
- discovering key distinctions about your readers and understanding how those distinctions impact your structural choices
- gaining useful techniques for writing documents for decision makers
- cutting down the time you take to produce a first draft
- writing clearly and objectively no matter how complicated or technical your content
- learning the craft of clever story telling.
Angela Scaffidi, SenateSHJ
Jill Calder, SenateSHJ
|Non - Member||$715.00|
All prices are GST inclusive
PLATINUM MEMBERS are encouraged to use their COMPLIMENTARY PLACES
Contact us for more information.
IPAA Victoria Boardroom, Level 3, 37 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
Who Should Attend?
You should attend this course if you:
- are required to produce policy, briefs and papers on a regular basis
- are aspiring to write with more clarity and direction
- wish to break out of bad writing habits
Dates & Times
10 May 2017
Please call (03)9653 2000 or email email@example.com to be added to our waitlist