Change Management in the Public Service- 23 May 2017
23rd May 17
Today’s Victorian public sector leader is expected to deliver on ambitious visions in a rapidly changing environment. If you are leading change at a team or organisational level, this half-day course is for you.
This course will:
- expose you to strategies for assessing transformational change
- enable you to develop an understanding of the concepts, knowledge and personal skills needed to drive change
- provide a framework for gaining commitment for change from teams and individuals
- help with identification and management of stakeholder issues that impact on the change process
- reinforce the skills needed to maintain change.
During this highly interactive session Angela Scaffidi, Change Practice Lead at SenateSHJ, will present the Four Rooms of Change®, a powerful tool for driving change at an individual, group and organisational level. By focusing on supporting individuals to own their experiences of change, it connects people to the reasons for change.
You will benefit by
- honing your leadership knowledge and skills
- evolving organisational capability to deliver sustainable change
- identifying and avoiding common change ‘derailers’
- devising and using change strategies to support your practice with sound theory
- developing a critical understanding of group dynamic
- gaining a perspective on future change to ready your team for tomorrow’s challenges
- applying your learning immediately, with specific solutions to current work needs.
Angela Scaffidi, SenateSHJ
|Non - Member||$715.00|
All prices are GST inclusive
PLATINUM MEMBERS are encouraged to use their COMPLIMENTARY PLACES
Contact us for more information.
IPAA Victoria Boardroom, Level 3, 37 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne
Who Should Attend?
People managers or those whose role involves working on change management initiatives.
Dates & Times
|23 May 2017
9:30am - 1:00pm
Please call (03)9653 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist.