Bendigo: Stakeholder Engagement
27th Apr 17
Join us in Bendigo Thursday 27 April to explore best practice principles for a successful stakeholder engagement program with David Hawkins, Managing Director, SOCOM.
• Learn new principles and frameworks for developing effective stakeholder strategies
• Explore the challenges and opportunities of stakeholder engagement
• Understand the benefits of shared outcomes
• Build strategies for managing community volunteers effectively
• Discover the opportunities and risks when you are the government ‘in the room’
The workshop will be followed by a panel discussion based on contemporary case studies.
• Lincoln Fitzgerald, Manager, Active & Healthy Communities at City of Greater Bendigo
• Scott Falconer, Assistant Chief Fire Officer, Loddon Mallee Forest, Fire and Regions, Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning
• Ann-Maree Conners (Host), Director Loddon Area, Department of Health and Human Services
|10:00am - 10:30am||Registration and Morning Tea|
|10:30am - 12:30pm||
Facilitated Program: Stakeholder Engagement
|12:30pm - 1:00pm||
|1:00am - 2:00pm||Panel Discussion: Case Studies in Stakeholder Engagement
David Hawkins, Scott Falconer and Lincoln Fitzgerald
in conversation with host Ann-Maree Conners
|Date:||Thursday 27th April 2017|
|Time:||10:00 am - 2:00pm|
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
*All prices are GST inclusive
David Hawkins has over 30 years experience in the PR profession, spanning crisis and issues management, media relations, community engagement, and government relations.
He has worked with all levels of Government to assist in managing and responding to some of Australia’s highest profile crises including the Home Insulation Scheme, Black Saturday Bushfires and the Cranbourne methane gas incident.